Amur branch wwf Russia
The Crane Family
The true story of the real family of Japanese cranes survived the fire. This is also a story of human kindness.Show more
Voice-over texts Contest
We are announcing the premiere of the video series "Year of the crane 2020", but we suggest you write the description of what happening on the screen!Show more
2020 - Year of the Cranes
WWF Russia launches the World Year of the Crane in the Amur-Heilong basin and the public campaign "Crane-Bird of the World".Show more
Oriental stork online!
For the third year on the initiative of WWF Russia in the Amur province, online monitoring of the life of stork couples, the appearance and development of their offspring has been conducted.Show more
"Freedom of Salmon!"
"Year of Salmon" was held in the Amur ecoregion in 2019, which was devoted to the problems of conservation of various salmon species.Show more
Let's save Oriental stork
Life of the feathered symbol of the Amur river, live on cameras!
Due to increasing socio economic development in the region, the rich yet vulnerable biodiversity of the AHEC has been subject to ever increasing threats. The AHEC program serves as a powerful symbol of international cooperation between peoples and countries of the basin.Show more
Global Tiger Day-Huwa Needs Corriders
Global Tiger Day-Become Tiger Protector
Scaly-sided Merganser appears in Jilin
Storks successfully survived the sudden snow
Year for the Cranes. Issue 11. Noisy hostel in the swamps
Year for the Cranes. Issue 10. After the snow
Year for the Cranes. Issue 9. Treacherous snow in April
Year for the Cranes. Issue 8. Treacherous snow in spring
Year for the Cranes. Issue 7. "A little more action..."
Year for the Cranes. Issue 6. Love games
Year for the Cranes. Issue 5. Snowfall in April
Year for the Cranes. Issue 4. Overcrowded apartments
Global Tiger Day-Short Video
Global Tiger Day-Short Video
It is interesting:19 August
- 2020 Global Tigers day : Become A Tiger Protector
- The brown bear released back into the wild
- The Parliament of Mongolia has approved 10 areas for national protected areas
- Collection of children's drawings about cranes published here in three languages!
- Bees Help Protect Tigers
- Wildlife trade in the Russian Federation. New analysis of 2020 for your attention.
- Automatic camera research is being conducted in Khar Yamaat Nature Reserve
- AHEC newsletter №55 of January-February 2020 is available now
- The brown bear will be released back into the wild
- Local decision-makers starting to appreciate eco club students’ sincerity
Can you imagine a world without tigers? Sadly, it was almost a reality. Throughout the last century, human intervention brought this iconic species,wild tiger, to the edge of extinction. In the Year of 2010——13 tiger range countries decided to work together and save tigers.They set up a promising goal:double wild tigers by the end of 2022. This is the WWF’s‘Tx2 goal.